Unify. Personalize. Analyze.
Unify your payment management from our platform.
Personalize your payment page with our payment methods.
Analyze the performance of your payment experience via our statistics.
Unify your payment experience
Face with structural changes in e-commerce, new challenges have emerged. Sales are increasingly omnichannel and new international markets are opening up for you. So, how to centralize all transactions from multiple channels and multiple markets?
With a unified platform.
ShareGroop provides an all-in-one platform. This platform enables our partners to activate the payment methods, sales channels and markets they desire. Through their dashboard, they can track the progress of their transactions, analyze the performance of their payment experience and optimize their accounting reconciliation.
One fast and easy integration
One API call
Inpage or redirection mode
Access to payment methods and PSP partners
Personalize the payment page
Given the evolution of consumer habits and the diversification of payment methods, how can you ensure that you are offering the right payment method to the right customer at the right time?
ShareGroop provides a personalization algorithm to display the payment methods. This algorithm reflects our merchants’ business rules. On the payment page, it prioritizes the payment methods tailored to the specific needs of the final client.
Our payment facilities
Increase your customer satisfaction with payment in installments.
Give your customers the flexibility of multi-payment by allowing them to pay in installments. Increase your conversion by providing a frictionless payment experience.
1. When your customers are about to order, they just have to select the Installement ShareGroop option.
2. They fill in their bank details and choose the number of installments they want to pay for the total order.
3. They confirm their order and will only be debited on the dates corresponding to the due dates
Improve your conversion rate by deleting money advance.
Split payment simplifies purchase experience allowing your clients to share a group purchase amount directly on your payment page.
1. The captain (purchase initiator) books for his group on your website.
2. He pays his share and sends a payment link to the other participants.
3. Each participant pays his own share on ShareGroop sharing space.
It’s up to you to define the right sharing delay and user experience for your customers.
Engage your audience and increase your average shopping cart.
Buy Now Pay Later is a payment facility that streamlines your customers’ shopping experience. So they can order products on your site and only pay for them later.
1. Customer selects his products and chooses the Buy Now Pay Later payment method from ShareGroop.
2. The customer enters his bank details and chooses the payment date that suits him best.
3. He confirms his order and will only be debited on the selected date.
Option 1: It is up to you to define the maximum payment term of the payment.
Option 2: ShareGroop advances the funds and takes care of the customer’s payment.
Increase your sales and collect participants datas.
Father’s Day, Christmas… Digital Giftcard is integrated on your website and let your clients choose if they want to book it alone or with others.
1. A client orders a gift card on your website: he can choose to offer it alone or with other participants (money pot experience)
2. By choosing money pot experience, he defines the amount of his participation and shares the link to the other participants
3. At the end of the participation delay, the initiator receives the giftcard with a code number accepted by your website as a payment method
It’s up to you to define the right participation delay and user experience: single participation, several participations or both experiences combined
For an even simpler and smoother checkout experience.
Remove the friction of a time-consuming and complicated checkout process by offering one-click checkout. A payment solution that will boost your conversion and retention rates.
1. Before starting the online shopping experience, your customers log in to their account where their personal information and bank details are stored.
2. They choose the products & services they wish to purchase.
3. He validates his cart and confirms his payment in one click.
A single partner for better transaction management.
By integrating the ShareGroop solution, you will be able to process all your payments from our platform. A solution that will allow you to simplify the monitoring of your financial KPI’s internally.
1. Your customer selects the products he wants to order and confirms the contents of his basket.
2. He chooses the payment method he wants to use.
3. He fills in his bank details and validates his payment.
For a more sustainable shopping experience.
By giving them the opportunity to make micro-donations to social or ecological causes that are important to them, you are engaging your customers to make their consumption more fair and sustainable.
1. Once the cart is filled, your customer chooses ShareGroop’s solidarity payment solution.
2. He chooses the partner association that will benefit from his donation and enters the amount of the donation.
3. He enters his bank details, confirms the payment and his donation and will receive a confirmation email.
Boost your sales with subscription.
By automating the payment of your customers, become less dependent on contextual complications. With ShareGroop, follow in real time all your transactions from a single platform.
1. Once on your website, your customer chooses to pay by subscription.
2. He fills in the personal and banking information.
3. He confirms the terms of his subscription, confirms the payment and receives a confirmation email.
Meet the demands of the new generations.
With the “Make pay” solution, offer the younger generation the possibility to order the products they want by delegating the payment to a relative. Thus, they only focus on the product they want.
1. The customer selects the products he wants to order, validates the basket and chooses the payment by delegation.
2. He fills in the delivery information. ShareGroop then provides a payment link.
3. He sends this link to one of his relatives so that he can make the payment for him.
Give your customers more freedom with a money pot.
The money pot is the best way for your customers to order a product or to offer a gift together. Thus, you boost your conversion, increase your average basket and enrich your CRM.
1. The customer gives a name to the money pot and fills in the main information associated with it.
2. He pays his share.
3. He shares the money pot with the other participants. Everyone pays their share. Once the amount of the goal is reached, the money pot is validated.
Pay by Link
One more step towards omnicanality with payment by link
The health situation implies a limitation of contacts and your customers are more and more in a hurry. Streamline your online and physical payments by sending links (via sms, whatsapp or email).
1. In store, online or from a chatbot, a customer may want to buy a product immediately.
2. To do so, you just have to send him a payment link through his preferred means (mail, sms or whatsapp).
3. This link redirects him to a secure payment page. He enters his bank details and validates the payment.
Improve your conversion on high value orders
Multi-card payment is the way to avoid situations of bank failure. This is particularly the case when you reach the limit of your credit card. No more frustrations!
1. When the customer orders his products on your site, he chooses ShareGroop’s Multi Cards payment facility.
2. He chooses the number of cards he wants to use and assigns to each one the amount he wants.
3. He then enters the bank details of each card and confirms his order.
Automate the encashment and reduce your costs.
ShareGroop facilitates big groups booking (>10 people: work council, school groups, seminar, leasure groups) by automating encashment.
1. Once validated the estimate, you can share the payment link to the group captain.
2. The captain shares the link to the co-buyers on messengers, social medias or by email.
3. Each group member can pay its share of the deposit and balance on ShareGroop sharing space.
Once information is requested, the estimate is sent, the encashment is done. It’s up to you to define the tasks you want to automate and the ones you want to keep as it stands.
Boost clients acquisition thanks to our “Groupon like” solution.
Dynamic Pricing allows your web-buyers to benefit discounts on a group purchase depending on the number of participants.
1. One of your customers orders on your website and pays his products.
2. He shares the cart link to his friends and invites them to join the order.
3. The participants can benefit discounts depending on the order aggregate amount.
It’s up to you to define this viral cart lifetime and the threshold values (amounts or quantities).
Offer your customers the possibility to value certain products
Your customers can choose to pay the price they want for the product they want to buy. You value products according to certain characteristics: ethical, sustainable, healthy…
1. You choose the products and prices concerned by this new offer.
2. If the customer selects one of the products concerned, he will have the choice to pay the price he wants among the 3 proposed.
3. Once the price is selected, the customer can continue his payment in the traditional way
Tracking the carbon impact of your purchases is now possible!
Our Carbon Tracking solution allows your customers to know the carbon footprint of their purchases. They can thus orient their consumption to make it more sutainable.
1. Your customer adds the products they want to their cart.
2. Before validating the payment, an estimate of the carbon cost of the basket and/or the order is displayed to him. This estimate takes into account certain data such as the type of product, the delivery method chosen, the payment solution selected…
3. Once the information is transmitted, the customer can validate his payment.
Our payment means
The most used payment mean in France.
No less than 2.5 billion cards in circulation in the world.
Credit cards used across 210 countries.
Debit cards used in more than 100 countries.
More than 100 million active cards and accepted in over 130 countries.
A payment mean with more than 377 million users.
The fastest way to pay from an Apple device.
Payment mean daily used by over 150 million users.
Digital wallet with more than 50 million users in the world.
The most popular digital wallet in China with more than 1.7 billion users.
Digital wallet with over 900 million users across Asia.
Digital holiday vouchers for 4.7 million french recipients.
Payment method used by 1.5 million users across Europe.
By optimizing accounting reconciliation, it’s the accountants favorite payment mean.
Wire transfers and direct debits carried out in 34 countries in the European Union.
Payment mean used by 54% of the population in Germany.
Used by 20 million consumers in Europe for their payments’ safety.
Bank card network with 15 million active cards in Belgium.
Payment mean by bank transfers used by 1 million Belgian consumers.
Bank transfers used by almost 80% of the consumers in Poland.
Transfers payment mean used for 60% of the e-commerce transactions in Netherlands.
Over 700 million transactions per year representing more than 30 billion euros.
The most used payment method in Brazil.
The most used instant payment method in Belgium.
Prepaid payment card available in 43 countries.
9.4 billion active cards in the world.
ING Home Pay
Instant transfer payment method in Belgium.
Instant transfer payment method in Switzerland.
The most used voucher payment method in Mexico.
Bank transfer payment method in Brazil.
Virtual cards payment method in Spain.
Banco de Brazil
Bank transfer payment method in Brazil.
Transfer, deferred payment and prepaid cards method in South America.
Bank transfer payment method in Mexico.
Transfer payment method with over 60 million users in Brazil.