UX reasons to integrate split payment
We are building a strong knowledge on group purchase behaviour. It allows our merchants to push the rightest experience depending on the profile of their customers groups.
Improve your conversion rate by deleting money advance.
Shared Payment simplifies purchase experience allowing your clients to share a group purchase amount directly on your payment page.
1. The captain (purchase initiator) books for his group on your website.
2. He pays his share and share a payment link to the other participants.
3. Each participant pays his own share on ShareGroop sharing space.
It’s up to you to define the right sharing delay and user experience for your customers.
Increase your sales and collect participants datas.
Father’s Day, Christmas… Digital Giftcard is integrated on your website and let your clients choose if they want to book it alone or with others.
1. A client orders a gift card on your website: he can choose to offer it alone or with other participants (money pot experience)
2. By choosing money pot experience, he defines the amount of his participation and shares the link to the other participants
3. At the end of the participation delay, the initiator receives the giftcard with a code number accepted by your website as a payment method
It’s up to you to define the right participation delay and user experience: single participation, several participations or both experiences combined
Groups Service (>10 PAX)
Automate the encashment and reduce your costs.
ShareGroop facilitates big groups booking (>10 people: work council, school groups, seminar, leasure groups) by automating encashment.
1. Once validated the estimate, you can share the payment link to the group captain.
2. The captain shares the link to the co-buyers on messengers, social medias or by email.
3. Each group member can pay its share of the deposit and balance on ShareGroop sharing space.
Information request, estimate sending, encashment… it’s up to you to define tasks you want to automate and the ones you want to keep as it stands.
Boost clients acquisition thanks to our “Groupon like” solution.
Dynamic Pricing allows your web-buyers to benefit discounts on a group purchase depending on the number of participants.
1. One of your customers orders on your website and pays his products.
2. He shares the cart link to his friends and invites them to join the order.
3. The participants can benefit discounts depending on the order aggregate amount.
It’s up to you to define this viral cart lifetime and the threshold values (amounts or quantities).
Our partners PSP - Booking Engine - CMS
Credit & Debit cards
Accept all bank cards types including CB, VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS.
Expand your provided payment methods by accepting the digital version of “chèque-vacances”.
Improve your conversion and make easier bank reconciliation by accepting Virtual IBAN as payment method.
The solution is accessible from Europe, America, Africa and Asia areas. Our support service goes global with you.
ShareGroop different interfaces are available in french, english, german, spanish, portuguese and chinese.
ShareGroop allows you to accept more than 170 currencies in the world with regulated exchange rates.
ShareGroop integration is made thanks to the web-services we provide you. ShareGroop’s services are accessible on demand or via our booking engines and CMS partners platforms. Our technology is based on a micro-services stack that allows us to provide a high modularity of solutions. Integration delay: 1 widget to copy paste and 1 API call.
ShareGroop can be integrated thanks to the generation of a pre-paid virtual card number, without API back-end integration. This card number allows us to instantly settle the total order amount. Then ShareGroop’s mission is to collect the different co-buyers amounts.
The solution allows you to generate payment links directly from your ShareGroop back-office. You can send it by email, SMS or in your chat. This solution is already used by different call centers and group services!